Share Savings Accounts
Flexible and safe, Escondido Federal Credit Union's share savings offer a lot of benefits for building up savings. You can also use our regular savings accounts for direct deposit, loan payments, or overdraft protection. For higher balances, consider our Money Market Account, which earns a higher dividend rate for higher balances but is flexible in allowing access to your funds without the penalty of a Term Certificate Account.
SPOTLIGHT ON SHARE SAVINGS
- Dividends calculated daily and compounded (paid) monthly
- A dividend rate higher than for-profit financial institutions when you keep at least $50 in the account
- No monthly fee when a low minimum balance requirement is met: $25 for the Regular/Primary Share Account, $1 for Sub-Share Accounts
- Overdraft protection for your share draft account
- Anytime access by phone (ARTS line) and online banking for balances and transfers
- Automatic loan payments from your savings account, saving you the hassle
- NCUA insured up to $250,000 for complete peace of mind
To open an account please visit one of our branches or give us a call at (760) 839-4606.